The write-up was penned by a Daniel Teinye, and published on Linda Ikeji’s blog, titled ‘15 signs your man is another man’s Man’.
If you haven’t already seen it, well, here’s the article to thoroughly delight you. 😀
The recent law on homosexuality has turned most Nigerian men Bisexuals. You have to be scared, not because Ikenna is flirting with Judith, in fact clap for Jesus if he is…because Ikenna could be Kingsley’s lover.
Here are the signs your man is another man’s man.
- There is something weird about some of his friends, most of whom he shares long history with.
- He spends more time with his “guys” than with you.
- He and his friend(s) speak coded words when around you.
- He is too conscious of his looks when “hanging out with the boys”.
- He doesn’t take calls from unknown numbers around you.
- He doesn’t have sex with you on a regular.
- He is very free with “your girls” and could entertain them well in your absence.
- He spends most nights out with the excuse of “Baby, it was late…had to sleep at Kunle’s”
- HIS “FRIENDS” DON’T LIKE YOU
- He is always on social media.
- His friend list is more of men than women.
- His Facebook reads “Interested in Men and Women.”
- You cannot have his Facebook password.
- His phone is always locked.
- He takes you out only on occasions.
…Don’t be a lesbian! (Having sex with a man who is another’s wife)
Know your man TODAY!
Article by: Daniel Teinye Boyle
So, a heterosexual man, it would seem, took his time to do this research and pen it down for the benefit of the womenfolk, ei? LOL! I just can’t. That last part though, about being a lesbian… Someone should please tell this guy that the man could also be Top and the woman is just the second wife. Lol